“Join us for an information and training session with Ross Walker – Director of Clinical Health Technologies, to hear why Clinisept+ is fast becoming the ‘go-to’ skin prep of choice for podiatrists worldwide – and to learn how it improves patient outcomes“.
This event will be offered free of charge through Zoom.
Date: Wednesday, 21st April 2021
Time: 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Places are limited so we would appreciate if you could book early for this event. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest (providing your name and email address).
Certificates of attendance will be issued to all attendees.
Ross Walker, Director of Clinical Health Technologies, the manufacturers of the Clinisept+ range of products.
This training session will focus on:
- Introduction to the challenges of skin cleansing and disinfection
- Chemistries used and their relative benefits
- The technological advances that led to the development of Clinisept+
- How Clinisept+ works, and how to use Clinisept+
- The benefits of Clinisept+ in podiatry applications - both in clinic and at home
- Any contraindications?
- Why Clinisept+ is becoming the prep of choice by podiatrists?
Q&A to follow the above.